LEED for Cities & Communities Pro Training - Warsaw, Poland

Date: 10th June 2024    Venue: Colliers Office

Agenda

LEED FOR CITIES & COMMUNITIES PRO TRAINING

08:30 - 09:00

Registration and welcome

The training will be held by Vatsal Bhatt, Vice President, LEED for Communities, USGBC. Dr. Vatsal Bhatt consults with the U.S. Green Building Council as the Vice President for Communities, where he helped conceptualize and make operational the LEED for Cities and LEED for Communities rating systems. He co-leads the Application Frameworks working group on the National Institute for Standards and Technology led efforts for developing “IoT Enabled Smart Cities Frameworks” and serves on the US technical advisory group for the ISO’s technical committee 268 for sustainable cities. He recently peer-reviewed the Future of Housing Roadmap for XPRIZE. He is also serving on the Board of Advisors for the Wellbeing City Award mobilized by the New Cities Foundation.

People:

09:00 - 10:30

LEED for Cities and Communities Training Module 1: Rating System Pro – Part 1

10:30 - 10:45

Coffee break

10:45 - 12:45

LEED for Cities and Communities Training Module 1: Rating System Pro – Part 2

12:45 - 13:30

Lunch

13:30 - 15:00

LEED for Cities and Communities Training Module 2: Certification Process Pro – Part 1

15:00 - 15:15

Coffee break

15:15 - 17:15

LEED for Cities and Communities Training Module 2: Certification Process Pro – Part 2

17:15 - 17:30

Q&A and closing

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy