Events

Latest news

News Oriflame leases 25,000 sqm in MDC2 Park Łódź South
Sep

Oriflame leases 25,000 sqm in MDC2 Park Łódź South

by Forum Property
MDC2 and Fortress Real Estate Investments Limited have finalised the lease of approximately 25,000 sqm within MDC2 Park Łódź South. The tenant is Oriflame Holding AG, the owner of the Oriflame brand. It will start its operations at MDC2 Park Łódź South in Q1 2025. The investment was also previously chosen by Notino, which distributes cosmetics, perfumes and over-the-counter medicines from this location.
Read more >
News YIT continues with coop housing in Bratislava projects
Sep

YIT continues with coop housing in Bratislava projects

by Forum Property
YIT Slovakia has presented a pilot project of cooperative housing in Bratislava earlier this year. It is an alternative to mortgage financing of real estate. The developer is now launching its sequel in the ZWIRN 3 project.
Read more >
News Panattoni offers its BTS services in the Baltic states
Sep

Panattoni offers its BTS services in the Baltic states

by Forum Property
Panattoni is extending its operations to the Baltic States, namely Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. This new initiative is a response to the growing needs of customers for modern industrial solutions such as BTS.
Read more >

Strategic partner

ad.netmedia.hu logo

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy