Redstone Real Estate buys Prague office building
Spanish investment fund, Azora Europa l, has sold Galleries Louvre, their prime office property in Prague 5, to Redstone Real Estate, a private equity platform. The counterparties agreed not to disclose the price. The property is a mid-sized office building offering approximately 4,800 sqm of prime administrative space and is fully and long-term let.
Azora Europa, a Spanish investment company represented by JLL, has sold Galleries Louvre, their flagship office property in Prague 5, to private equity firm - Redstone Real Estate. The mid-sized, A-grade building, completed in H2 2008, offers approximately 4,800 sqm of prime administrative space. The property´s tenants include LAFE, VZP and Stadler.
- 2017-04-27 09:56 | Swissôtel enters the Bosnian market
- 2017-04-27 09:47 | South African investor buys two Bulgarian malls
- 2017-04-27 09:00 | Futureal sells Corvin Skypark in Budapest to OTP fund
- 2017-04-27 08:51 | New leases dominate the growing Prague office market
- 2017-04-27 08:50 | JLL to take over management of Łódź office building
- 2017-04-27 08:46 | C&W and Forton extend affiliation in SEE
- 2017-04-27 08:36 | What’s next for outlet centres in Poland?
- 2017-04-26 17:01 | Skanska helps introduce WELL to CEE
- 2017-04-26 16:54 | Colliers to manage two buildings in Prague’s CBD
- 2017-04-26 16:48 | Polish shoppers set to spend 40% more