Redstone Real Estate buys Prague office building
Spanish investment fund, Azora Europa l, has sold Galleries Louvre, their prime office property in Prague 5, to Redstone Real Estate, a private equity platform. The counterparties agreed not to disclose the price. The property is a mid-sized office building offering approximately 4,800 sqm of prime administrative space and is fully and long-term let.
Azora Europa, a Spanish investment company represented by JLL, has sold Galleries Louvre, their flagship office property in Prague 5, to private equity firm - Redstone Real Estate. The mid-sized, A-grade building, completed in H2 2008, offers approximately 4,800 sqm of prime administrative space. The property´s tenants include LAFE, VZP and Stadler.
- 2017-03-22 15:39 | 2017 can be the best year yet for the Romanian market
- 2017-03-22 10:30 | Skanska sells Poznan office building for €62 million
- 2017-03-21 15:41 | S Immo launches new project in Bratislava
- 2017-03-21 09:42 | Wing sells Budapest city logistics scheme for €29 million
- 2017-03-20 16:03 | Four CEE cities among top EMEA investment destinations
- 2017-03-20 15:34 | Redstone Real Estate buys Prague office building
- 2017-03-15 22:01 | Budapest showcases its strengths at MIPIM
- 2017-03-15 12:53 | Echo Investment sells Wrocław office building
- 2017-03-15 12:46 | Łódź office market attracts new tenants
- 2017-03-15 12:39 | BNP Paribas Real Estate publishes 2016 results