Panattoni Europe completes BTS project in Łódź
18th April 2017 | Ákos Budai
Panattoni Europe has completed the construction of a modern logistics centre for Decathlon. The 32,000-square-metre investment is based in Łódź and is the company’s second central warehouse in Poland.
The facility delivered by the developer features 32,000 sqm, with as much as 30,000 sqm taken up by the warehouse, which is divided into 3 zones. Staff and office facilities take up 1,000 sqm and the same amount of space will be earmarked for a workshop – to support the service function of Decathlon stores. Additionally, the investment features a 27 m x 12 m sports ground. This is Decathlon’s second warehouse in Poland, and later this month it will serve Poland, Scandinavia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, with Slovakia and the Czech Republic to be added in the future – both stationary stores and the online store.
Decathlon’s central warehouse is located in the vicinity of the existing Panattoni Park Łódź East in the eastern part of Łódź, the Widzew-Olechów district at Aleja Ofiar Terroryzmu 11 Września 14, not far from the city centre. Moreover, the Andrespol Junction of the A1 motorway (Gdańsk-Cieszyn) is in the vicinity and the A2 motorway, connecting Warsaw, Poznań and Berlin, also runs a short distance from the warehouse.
- 2017-04-27 09:56 | Swissôtel enters the Bosnian market
- 2017-04-27 09:47 | South African investor buys two Bulgarian malls
- 2017-04-27 09:00 | Futureal sells Corvin Skypark in Budapest to OTP fund
- 2017-04-27 08:51 | New leases dominate the growing Prague office market
- 2017-04-27 08:50 | JLL to take over management of Łódź office building
- 2017-04-27 08:46 | C&W and Forton extend affiliation in SEE
- 2017-04-27 08:36 | What’s next for outlet centres in Poland?
- 2017-04-26 17:01 | Skanska helps introduce WELL to CEE
- 2017-04-26 16:54 | Colliers to manage two buildings in Prague’s CBD
- 2017-04-26 16:48 | Polish shoppers set to spend 40% more