Panattoni Europe completes BTS project in Łódź
18th April 2017 | Ákos Budai
Panattoni Europe has completed the construction of a modern logistics centre for Decathlon. The 32,000-square-metre investment is based in Łódź and is the company’s second central warehouse in Poland.
The facility delivered by the developer features 32,000 sqm, with as much as 30,000 sqm taken up by the warehouse, which is divided into 3 zones. Staff and office facilities take up 1,000 sqm and the same amount of space will be earmarked for a workshop – to support the service function of Decathlon stores. Additionally, the investment features a 27 m x 12 m sports ground. This is Decathlon’s second warehouse in Poland, and later this month it will serve Poland, Scandinavia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, with Slovakia and the Czech Republic to be added in the future – both stationary stores and the online store.
Decathlon’s central warehouse is located in the vicinity of the existing Panattoni Park Łódź East in the eastern part of Łódź, the Widzew-Olechów district at Aleja Ofiar Terroryzmu 11 Września 14, not far from the city centre. Moreover, the Andrespol Junction of the A1 motorway (Gdańsk-Cieszyn) is in the vicinity and the A2 motorway, connecting Warsaw, Poznań and Berlin, also runs a short distance from the warehouse.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified