P3 to construct two new warehouses in Prague
P3 is to start the construction of two new warehouses with a total floor area of 25,500 sqm at the P3 Prague Horní Počernice logistics park to respond to growing demand for space at the park. Once the expansion is completed, the park will have a total lettable area of nearly 380,000 sqm. Scheduled to start in the second half of 2017, construction will be completed at the beginning of 2018.
The remainder of the space, approximately 18,500 sqm, is available for lease to prospective tenants.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified