MIPIM: New trends in CEE investment
Whilst 2017’s volumes from South Africa are not likely to match 2016’s records, the numbers from Asia could well match or exceed last year’s, given the large number of potential sources that capital can hail from in that vast, deep and liquid arena. Asian investors see CEE as a risky higher return diversification opportunity compared to Western Europe according to the report released at MIPIM from Colliers International.
- 2017-04-27 09:56 | Swissôtel enters the Bosnian market
- 2017-04-27 09:47 | South African investor buys two Bulgarian malls
- 2017-04-27 09:00 | Futureal sells Corvin Skypark in Budapest to OTP fund
- 2017-04-27 08:51 | New leases dominate the growing Prague office market
- 2017-04-27 08:50 | JLL to take over management of Łódź office building
- 2017-04-27 08:46 | C&W and Forton extend affiliation in SEE
- 2017-04-27 08:36 | What’s next for outlet centres in Poland?
- 2017-04-26 17:01 | Skanska helps introduce WELL to CEE
- 2017-04-26 16:54 | Colliers to manage two buildings in Prague’s CBD
- 2017-04-26 16:48 | Polish shoppers set to spend 40% more