Łódź office market attracts new tenants
In recent years, Łódź has enhanced its position as an important destination for companies from the business services sector in Poland. Numerous global brands, such as Accenture, Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Infosys, TomTom and Xerox, have established their business services units in Łódź. JLL summarised 2016 on the office market in Łódź.
Total office stock in Łódź totals 360,000 sqm. “The office market in Łódź continues to rapidly develop. In 2016, stock increased by 36,100 sqm. A further 124,500 sqm remains under development, out of which 80,000 sqm will likely be delivered to market in 2017. What is interesting is the fact that over half of the space under construction has already been secured with pre-let agreements. Most of the space under development is comprised of four office projects: Ogrodowa Office, Przystanek mBank, Nowa Fabryczna and Hi Piotrkowska”, explains Łukasz Dziedzic, Consultant, Research and Consulting, JLL.
- 2017-03-22 15:39 | 2017 can be the best year yet for the Romanian market
- 2017-03-22 10:30 | Skanska sells Poznan office building for €62 million
- 2017-03-21 15:41 | S Immo launches new project in Bratislava
- 2017-03-21 09:42 | Wing sells Budapest city logistics scheme for €29 million
- 2017-03-20 16:03 | Four CEE cities among top EMEA investment destinations
- 2017-03-20 15:34 | Redstone Real Estate buys Prague office building
- 2017-03-15 22:01 | Budapest showcases its strengths at MIPIM
- 2017-03-15 12:53 | Echo Investment sells Wrocław office building
- 2017-03-15 12:46 | Łódź office market attracts new tenants
- 2017-03-15 12:39 | BNP Paribas Real Estate publishes 2016 results