Łódź office market attracts new tenants
In recent years, Łódź has enhanced its position as an important destination for companies from the business services sector in Poland. Numerous global brands, such as Accenture, Fujitsu Technology Solutions, Infosys, TomTom and Xerox, have established their business services units in Łódź. JLL summarised 2016 on the office market in Łódź.
Total office stock in Łódź totals 360,000 sqm. “The office market in Łódź continues to rapidly develop. In 2016, stock increased by 36,100 sqm. A further 124,500 sqm remains under development, out of which 80,000 sqm will likely be delivered to market in 2017. What is interesting is the fact that over half of the space under construction has already been secured with pre-let agreements. Most of the space under development is comprised of four office projects: Ogrodowa Office, Przystanek mBank, Nowa Fabryczna and Hi Piotrkowska”, explains Łukasz Dziedzic, Consultant, Research and Consulting, JLL.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified