Knight Frank to manage Maraton in Poznan
Knight Frank will manage the Maraton office building in Poznan. Union Investment, the property owner, entrusted the company with the management of a building with a total GLA of more than 26,000 sqm.
The building, developed by Skanska, was sold to Union Investment this spring for €62 million.
Maraton is a Class A office building located in the centre of Poznan, in Krolowej Jadwigi St. Built in 2006, the property is LEED-certified on a ‘Gold’ level. The building with a total GLA of over 26,000 sqm is fully let. It offers 301 parking lots, 12 of which dedicated for electric cars. The office building has six floors above ground two underground levels.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified