Iulius Group teams up with South African investor
22nd June 2017 | Ákos Budai
Iulius Group and South African investor Atterbury Europe have set up an equal partnership to develop the Openville Timişoara mixed-use project.
Moreover, Iulian Dascălu, CEO of Iulius Group, has agreed to sell 50 percent of the company to Atterbury Europe. Iulius Group and Atterbury Europe will co-own the Romanian developer's shopping centres in Iasi, Cluj and Suceava.
Atterbury Europe is owned by Atterbury Property Holdings in South Africa and by Steinhoff International Holdings. It has already invested a total of €350 million in Serbia and in Cyprus.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified