Europa Capital buys Radisson Blu hotel in Warsaw
Europa Capital and WX Management Services have completed the acquisition of the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel in central Warsaw.
Robert Martin, Co-Founding Principal and Head of Central Europe at Europa commented: “The Warsaw hotel market is currently experiencing a period of demand supply imbalance. This is a fantastically well-located asset in Central Warsaw with a very strong performance track record. We have experience in this sector with our successful refurbishment of the Sobieski Hotel and are teaming up with the same partner in WX Management Services to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment and to drive performance. We will be working in close co-operation with Radisson, who will continue to operate the hotel”.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified