Europa Capital buys Radisson Blu hotel in Warsaw
Europa Capital and WX Management Services have completed the acquisition of the Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel in central Warsaw.
Robert Martin, Co-Founding Principal and Head of Central Europe at Europa commented: “The Warsaw hotel market is currently experiencing a period of demand supply imbalance. This is a fantastically well-located asset in Central Warsaw with a very strong performance track record. We have experience in this sector with our successful refurbishment of the Sobieski Hotel and are teaming up with the same partner in WX Management Services to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment and to drive performance. We will be working in close co-operation with Radisson, who will continue to operate the hotel”.
- 2017-04-27 09:56 | Swissôtel enters the Bosnian market
- 2017-04-27 09:47 | South African investor buys two Bulgarian malls
- 2017-04-27 09:00 | Futureal sells Corvin Skypark in Budapest to OTP fund
- 2017-04-27 08:51 | New leases dominate the growing Prague office market
- 2017-04-27 08:50 | JLL to take over management of Łódź office building
- 2017-04-27 08:46 | C&W and Forton extend affiliation in SEE
- 2017-04-27 08:36 | What’s next for outlet centres in Poland?
- 2017-04-26 17:01 | Skanska helps introduce WELL to CEE
- 2017-04-26 16:54 | Colliers to manage two buildings in Prague’s CBD
- 2017-04-26 16:48 | Polish shoppers set to spend 40% more