Articles in Investment topic
Skanska has sold the office building Five in Prague, to a real estate fund managed by TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft for €50 million. The transaction will be recorded by Skanska Commercial Development Europe in Q2 2017, with the transfer of the property scheduled for Q4 2017.
Echo Polska Properties announced the conclusion of the acquisition of three retail assets, Twierdza in Kłodzko, Twierdza in Zamość and Wzorcownia in Włocławek in Poland, from real estate funds managed by Blackstone for €141.60 million.
Globalworth Real Estate Investment has successfully priced a €550 million Eurobond. The five-year euro-denominated bond matures on 20 June 2022 and carries a fixed interest rate of 2.875 per cent payable annually beginning on 20 June 2018. The company has applied for the bond to be traded on the Irish Stock Exchange.
Deutsche Asset Management, on behalf of its German funds, has acquired three Fashion House shopping outlets in Poland from a fund managed by Peakside Capital. The outlets are located in Warsaw, Gdansk and Sosnowiec.
LaSalle Investment Management has acquired the River Garden I office complex in Prague’s Karlín business district on behalf of its LaVA mandate for approximately €57 million. The seller is Slovak asset management company IAD Investments on behalf of Prvý realitný fond.
The Industrial division of Colliers International Hungary sold the Scanfil building in Rozália Park to Reál food store chain. The building totalling 14 500 sqm was used by Scanfil for the production of mechanics and integrated products and will be now used by Reál as distribution centre for the greater Budapest area.
Iulius Group and South African investor Atterbury Europe have set up an equal partnership to develop the Openville Timişoara mixed-use project.
Through its subsidiary NEPI has concluded agreements to acquire the Serdika Center and Serdika Office buildings in Sofia, Bulgaria for €207.4 million.
M7 Real Estate has acquired a portfolio of 11 light industrial assets in Hungary and the Czech Republic, on behalf of M7 CEREF I, from a joint venture between Partners Group and Cromwell Property Group. The portfolio comprises 209,832 sqm, with seven of the assets located in Hungary and the remaining four in the Czech Republic.
Echo Polska Properties (EPP) and Echo Investment have finalised the purchase of shares in the Galeria Młociny shopping centre in Warsaw, which is under construction. EPP is its majority shareholder (70%) and it will manage the completed asset whereas Echo Investment holds the remaining 30%, it is to finish the construction process and will be responsible for the commercialisation and marketing of the project.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified