Articles in Career topic
Colliers International has launched a new business line in Romania, Retail Services, and aims to become a „one-stop shop” for retail developers. The Retail Services Division is coordinated by Simina (Istrate) Niculiţă, who has more than 12 years of experience in the real estate market, being in charge of both renting and selling shopping centers.
BNP Paribas Real Estate generated revenues of €704 million in 2016 and announced a net profit of €155 million before tax. Nearly half (43%) of revenues came outside of France.
JLL has appointed Silviana Petre Badea as Managing Director of its Romanian business, based in Bucharest, with effect from 1 March 2017.
The partners of Balmain Asset Management and Sharman Church Chartered Surveyors have signed an agreement to merge the advisory businesses of Balmain and Sharman Church. The combined entity will trade under the newly established name of BSC Real Estate Advisors. The firm will provide clients with a complete set of service lines across all commercial property sectors including offices, retail, investment, industrial and property management. Balmain Asset Management will continue to trade as a completely separate entity continuing its focus on Asset and Investment Management.
Martin Hudak has been promoted to the position of Head of Industrial Agency at Cushman & Wakefield in Slovakia.
Cushman & Wakefield has renewed and rebranded its exclusive arrangement with Forton as its affiliate in Bulgaria and Macedonia. The formal affiliate appointment follows the 2015 global merger of Cushman & Wakefield and DTZ. Forton has been Cushman & Wakefield’s partner since 2006. From today, Forton will rebrand as Cushman & Wakefield Forton.
Colliers International announced that Luke Dawson has returned to Colliers International, effective immediately, in the role of Managing Director & Head of Capital Markets for Central & Eastern Europe (CEE).
Savills has appointed Ben Maudling to head up its Czech Republic and Slovakia operations, in order to support the company’s continued expansion across Central Eastern Europe (CEE).
Further to its ad hoc announcement of 21 December 2016, Atrium European Real Estate Limited announced that Liad Barzilai has, effective today, been appointed, as Chief Executive Officer of the Group.
JLL has appointed Miroslav Barnas as Country Manager of its Czech Republic business, which is headquartered in Prague, with immediate effect. He will lead the Czech business alongside his existing responsibilities as Country Manager for JLL's business in Slovakia.
- 2017-06-23 11:32 | Skanska sells Prague office building for €50 million
- 2017-06-23 11:24 | Colliers to manage Bucharest office project with private hospital
- 2017-06-22 09:39 | Echo’s new Warsaw office project gets its first green light
- 2017-06-22 09:29 | What’s next for Budapest’s retail market?
- 2017-06-22 08:48 | Goodman expands Pomeranian Logistics Centre
- 2017-06-22 08:39 | TriGranit expands Krakow office complex
- 2017-06-22 08:20 | Colliers sells industrial building in Hungary
- 2017-06-20 15:58 | EPP completes acquisition of three Polish malls
- 2017-06-20 12:26 | Construction stars on Timisoara mixed-use project
- 2017-06-20 12:07 | Warsaw’s Kopernik Office Buildings get certified