BNP Paribas Real Estate expands managed portfolio
From the beginning of April, BNP Paribas Real Estate Poland will take over the management of four IKEA Centers retail parks located in Poland on behalf of the landlord Pradera. The contract will increase the Polish portfolio of managed properties by more than 140,000 sqm. Ultimately, the international property management business line of BNP Paribas Real Estate will manage 25 properties in eight European countries.
- 2017-04-27 09:56 | Swissôtel enters the Bosnian market
- 2017-04-27 09:47 | South African investor buys two Bulgarian malls
- 2017-04-27 09:00 | Futureal sells Corvin Skypark in Budapest to OTP fund
- 2017-04-27 08:51 | New leases dominate the growing Prague office market
- 2017-04-27 08:50 | JLL to take over management of Łódź office building
- 2017-04-27 08:46 | C&W and Forton extend affiliation in SEE
- 2017-04-27 08:36 | What’s next for outlet centres in Poland?
- 2017-04-26 17:01 | Skanska helps introduce WELL to CEE
- 2017-04-26 16:54 | Colliers to manage two buildings in Prague’s CBD
- 2017-04-26 16:48 | Polish shoppers set to spend 40% more