Property Valuation 2012 - February 16, 2012

Date: 16th February 2012    Venue: Ramada Plaza Hotel Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• Makrogazdasági kilátások: válságban az országok, pánikolnak a piacok
  • Ingatlanárazás elhúzódó recessziós időszakban
  • Mi befolyásolja az árazási szinteket 2012-ben?
  • Árazási gyakorlat Londonban - Hogyan látják Magyarországot a befektetők?
  • Varsó az álompiac? - Túlárazott -e a lengyel főváros?
  • Bedőlt ingatlanok értékelése: mit csinálnak a bankok?

Why you should come

A date for your diary. On the afternoon of 16 February 2012, RICS Magyarország in cooperation with Portfolio will hold a half day valuation conference to addres key issues around "Property valuation". The conference will provide an excellent opportunity to hear the latest developments in the global valuation profession, and an overview of European and global commercial property market performance. Our speakers will share their thoughts and experience in three panel discussions rather than giving individual presentations.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy