Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum 2013

Date: 28th November 2013    Venue: Hotel InterContinental Budapest

Speakers

Topics

• Lehet EU-s pénzekből fejlesztést finanszírozni? - Az EU2020 lehetőségei, realitásai
  • Növekedési hitelprogram: mindenki forinthitelre cseréli finanszírozását?
  • Összecsapnak a CEE-piacok - Régiós kerekasztal nemzetközi előadókkal
  • Állam mint ingatlanfejlesztő: féljenek az állami beruházásoktól a professzionális ingatlanfejlesztők?
  • Szakadék az irodapiacon: nyílik az olló a prémium és a leszakadók között
  • Befektetési trendek Magyarországon - Trófeától a C-kategóriáig
  • Mit kezdenek a bankok az ingatlanokkal - Kiárusítás vs. portfóliókezelés
  • Tematikus szekciók: hotelpiac, facility management, energiahatékonyság, property management, hotelpiac, logisztika, lakáspiac

Why you should come

9th Portfolio.hu Property Investment Forum 2013 - The leading industry get-together in CEE since 2005. The annual full-day conference covers the most important issues of the Hungarian and CEE property markets.

The largest real estate conference from Vienna to Moscow!

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy