CEE Property Forum 2017 - Vienna, Austria

Date: 18th - 20th September 2017    Venue: Austria Trend Hotel Park Royal Palace Vienna

Speakers

Topics

• Is there a “new world order” and does it have an influence on the global and European property industry?
  • Leading economists from all around CEE – A debate about the future of the European and CEE economies
  • Source of capital for real estate in 2017 – Private equity, family offices, corporate ventures, sovereign wealth funds, etc.
  • Student housing and micro living – A growing niche market in Central Europe?
  • Entering a new age in the world of retail – Strategies and case studies
  • The hotel development boom in certain CEE cities
  • Proptech workshop – Technology and innovation in the real estate industry
  • European property CEO roundtable discussion
  • Senior investor and developer panel discussions – Focus on Warsaw, Prague, Budapest, Bratislava
  • Romania on the rise – Opportunities in Bucharest and in secondary cities
  • Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia – Trends and opportunities for investors and developers

Why you should come

Jointly organised with RICS, the CEE Property Forum is the leading event for real estate professionals in Central & Eastern Europe. Leading investors and developers from CEE and Europe, as well as senior economists, bankers and other industry experts. 70 speakers, 400 visitors, 5 years’ history.

Proudly sponsored by

ABOUT US

Property Forum is a leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry with over 10 years of experience. We organise conferences, business breakfasts and workshops focused on real estate, in London, Vienna, Warsaw, Budapest, Bucharest, Bratislava, Prague, Zagreb and Sofia, amongst other locations.
Please send press releases to
newsdesk AT property-forum DOT eu
MORE >

CONTACT

NEWSLETTER

I have read the Privacy Policy of International Property Network Inc. and I consent to International Property Network Inc. sending me newsletters and managing my personal data provided for this purpose.

Property Forum © 2017 – 2024 | Terms & conditions | Privacy policy